Developers who work on front-end and back-end both while getting themselves involved in planning process with client and understanding of the project flow.Full Stack developers design database, develop backend as well as front end UI/UX using reactive technologies.
Full Stack developers can work on technologies like Vue JS, Angular, Node JS, React, PHP, Java, .Net, HTML & CSS, MySql, Firebase, Software testing, scalability, architecture etc.
Developers who are working on technology specific to single discipline are termed as specialised developer. It doesn’t mean that they don’t have knowledge about project flow and other related terms but they are very updated with latest things in their domain and can roll over within specific technology deeply.
These people are those who are ready to go with database and their technology development and modelling.
- Have knowledge of various stages of software development.
- Can quickly identify the issues and resolve it.
- Can make a decision based on his/her understanding and do not require any special meeting for discussing project flow.
- Many times the cost of Full Stack developers is quite less as they can do multiple things compared to specialised developer. So no need to hire different resources for different tasks.
- Flexible with any other new technology and to-do attitude towards anything new.
- Time management sometimes get disturbed because of less knowledge in that specific technology and learning phase.
- As Working on multiple things, full stack developer is not able to keep oneself upto date with latest trends in technology.
- Sometimes working in team becomes difficult for them.
- Highly skilled work can be delivered by the developer for each project.
- Has updated knowledge of everything which comes under that specific technology.
- Whatever responsibilities assigned are fulfilled conveniently.
- Hiring 2 developers for both front-end and backend will cost more compared to full stack developer.
- They are dependent on other developers or designers in a project flow.